Thursday, April 3, 2008

We're floating away!

It has been raining for days and days, and our backyard is a virtual pond. UGH! Chance goes outside, and he's just drenched! We dry him off as soon as he comes in, but right now my house smells like eau de wet dog...not a pleasant aroma. The Mississippi River is well above flood stage and the ground is just completely saturated. I need the sun to come out!

Didn't feel like cooking tonight, so I stopped and got KFC with green beans. I had a couple pieces without the crust, and had them with green beans...pretty good.

I need to make some more coconut flax bread (compliments of Vikki), but I'm feeling pretty wiped out tonight, so maybe tomorrow night or Saturday.

I don't know a lot about this blogging business, and my life seems a bit too hum drum to put in writing. Oh well...even if no one else ever reads it, I'll keep it up...at least for awhile!


No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */