Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just another ordinary day...

So, is it just me, or is anyone else getting sick to death of politics? It just seems like this presidential election has been going on for YEARS, and it's still seven months until the vote!

Now, I consider myself a flag-waving, true-blue American who firmly believes in the hard-fought liberties we enjoy in our country. Which includes the right to fully support (or not!) the candidate of your choice. It's just that all of this just goes on and on and on, and the tone just gets uglier. Ah well.......nuff said!

Hubby had to work late tonight, so I did not cook. I did really well with the eating until just a few minutes ago (darn!) -- So far today I've had 2 deviled eggs, 2 pieces of Vikki's coconut flax bread, a spinach salad, 2 Morning Star Farms Spicy Black Bean patties (8 carbs), some turkey lunchmeat, a couple pieces of cheese, and 2 kosher dill spears. Okay, that brought me up to about an hour ago. At which point, I opened a box of Sugar-Free Carmel Nips and proceeded to eat the WHOLE THING.

As Scarlett said, "I can't think about that right now; I'll think about it tomorrow...after all, tomorrow is another day."


No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */