Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday night check in

So...it hasn't been a great weekend. Steve is still really very nauseated and he just can't shake it. He's not eating enough to keep a bird going, and I truly don't know how he thinks he's going to work in the morning... He has a follow-up appointment with the doctor Wednesday morning; I wish it was tomorrow. I'm just beside myself with worry, and have been stress eating out the wazoo. God help us.

I need our life to get back to normal. I need my husband to feel better. I need to stop eating. I need for things to be okay...

3 comments:

Vikki said...

Oh Patty,
Girl I'm so sorry. I wish there was more that I could do.
I wish his appointment were for today too. I hate that you both have to wait until Wednesday, after he's felt so horrible this weekend.
I'm sending you prayers, good thoughts and all the energy I can.
Hugs,
Vikki

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

hang in there---the hardest part is not KNOWING what is causingthe problem ----for what its worth the Doctors don't see it as an immediate life threatening thing, otherwise they would have directed you to the emergency system. So in a backhanded kinda way thats sorta reassuring----hang in there, keep the faith.

Rosie said...

I'm sorry to read about your husband. I hope he's better really soon... is taking him to the emergency room an option?

As far as your eating, sounds like you're a stress eater like me. What I try to do is direct myself in another direction when I feel like eating but have already eaten. Knitting, walking, reading, blogging... Good Luck... you and your husband are in my thoughts.

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */