Monday, September 1, 2008

Back home and so glad to be....

I'm back, and none too soon. I've become such a homebody ... I'm always so happy to be heading home.

Well, my trip had some good and bad. I had a nice visit with my sister, and a couple of good visits with my mom. There was a pretty bad episode, but I chalked it up to basically a sort of sensory overload for her. We had already been out for lunch that day and done pretty well, so I think I was pushing it to attempt to get her out twice in one day. I learned from that and didn't try it again. Anyway, I think she enjoyed my visit for the most part, and I'm glad I went.

But I'm super glad to be home.

More later...

2 comments:

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

Its good to get out of ones normal routine, take vacations or just change ones routines---but also its kinda really neat to just get back home where one can relax and be onesself---welcome home, glad your visits with your Mom when to your liking.

Vikki said...

Welcome home my friend. I'm glad all went well.
Talk to you later
Vikki

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */