Saturday, May 10, 2008

Life goes on...oh bladee, oh bladah


Okay...so yesterday was better. It's so funny (not really) -- but it has been many years since I have just "lost it" like I did over that bag of chips. Like my body just totally went on autopilot and my brain completely disengaged. Scary...

Yesterday I had:

3 cups of coffee with sf Coffee Mate and Sweetzfree (do you see a pattern developing here?)

Dannon Light & Fit Strawberry Yogurt (3 carbs)

Joseph's pita (4 carbs) stuffed with spinach leaves, a little shredded carrot, a few slivers of onion, thinly sliced cucumber, and a few cherry tomatoes, 3 slices of turkey, mayo and mustard.

4 celery sticks with sunflower seed butter

A "Route 44" iced tea from Sonic, sweetened with Sweetzfree.

2 cans Coke Zero

Chicken stirfry -- boneless/skinless chicken breast sauteed in coconut oil. asian stirfry veggie mix (broccoli, red pepper, snow peas, and water chestnuts), soy sauce, and about 2-3 tablespoons of chopped walnuts.

Anyway, I feel alot better about the day and my choices.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */