Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today's food

I've been taking a prednisone 7-day dose pack for my joint pain, and while it has definitely helped my joints, it has also ramped up my appetite something fierce. I've made a very concerted effort to keep my eating low carb in the past few days, and it has not been as easy as it normally is. Here's today's food:

2 cups coffee with Sweetzfree and Sugar Free Coffee Mate

Small apple with 2 tbsp. sugar free peanut butter (this is higher in carbs than I normally go on a single food, but it sounded good and it definitely beat some of the alternatives I had facing me)

Hamburger patty with lettuce, tomato slice, onion, pickles, mayo, and mustard

Yellow squash sauteed with yellow onion

Small spinach salad with blue cheese dressing

Unsweetened tea / water

And that's it. If I have something later, it will probably be celery w/sf peanut butter.

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */