Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday evening, relaxing at home

Today's been a good day. We went to church this morning and have relaxed at home the rest of the day. Got some laundry done; made chicken stir fry for dinner. I've been experimenting with an almond cookie in the microwave, but it's not quite there yet...I'll post the recipe when I get it right.

Took a cute picture of Chance with his toy. Think his toy is big enough?? He loves to find the "squeaker" and chew on that part. If you're not paying enough attention to him, he'll throw it up in the air and it will land on your lap or at your feet. He's so funny.



But, I guess I need to give equal time to both of my "babies," so here's one of Boots from several months ago. I had taken down a wreath of fall leaves that was on my back door, and he decided he wanted to lay there.




Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */