Sunday, January 11, 2009

We had fun!

We had a good time last night at my work party. It's fun every once in awhile to get all dressed up and go to a party.

I did pretty well on my eating plan. I had one huge fried shrimp before dinner, dipped in a yummy roulade. There were a bunch of different appetizers they kept bringing around, but I resisted. Dinner was surf and turf with butternut squash and sauteed spinach, with a delicious sauce drizzled on the plate. I ate a little more than half of it.

Dessert (Lord help us) was a chocolate brownie-type pie, with a scoop of butter pecan ice cream and some type of caramel-y sauce drizzled. I took two tiny bites. Honest.

Anyway, it was fun and I'm glad we went.


Vikki said...

You look so pretty all dressed up. Steve looks awful nice too.

I'm so glad you had fun and that you get to dress up and have a night out every now and again.

And you do great sticking to your plan. I know you have a few little things but with all that was available ... well I think you did fantastic!

Patty said...

Thank you, my sweet friend. And thanks for supporting me through all these dietary changes!

Hélène Glehen said...

Nice picture ! you look very smart and elegant.

/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */