Saturday, December 6, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

It’s been a good day. Steve and I were up bright and early. We took Chance to the groomer, went out to breakfast, then to Lowe’s. We got a live tree and a live wreath. I’m so excited; we haven’t had a live tree in many years! Our pre-lit one finally bit the dust last year, and I’ve been looking forward to a “real” tree all year… We got a Douglas fir, and it’s beautiful.

Anyway, we were home by 10:30 and spent the rest of the day decorating. Steve put lights outside on the shrubs and around the front door while I decorated inside.

I’ll be posting more pictures, but here’s one I took a little while ago of our kitty, Boots, lying next to a stuffed reindeer we have…looks like he's not too sure about this newcomer.


1 comment:

Vikki said...

Too cute! I'm jealous we haven't even started Christmas decorating or baking and I have soooo much to do.
I can't wait to see more pics
Vikki

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */