Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Today's food


So, here's the line-up for today, thus far:

2 cups of coffee with SF Coffee Mate and Sweetzfree

1 apple with 2 T. peanut butter

large chef salad with spinach, iceberg lettuce, cucumbers, 2 baby carrots sliced thinly, 1/4 of a tomato, chopped, a couple tablespoons of chopped onion, turkey, ham, and bacon bits - with ranch dressing

handful of sunflower seeds

a piece of cold roasted chicken (leg/thigh)
1 oz. colby-jack cheese, sliced thinly

water and iced tea with Sweetzfree

Oh, and let's not forget the two big swigs of cod liver oil...ugh!

And that's it. I feel like someone pulled the plug on my energy, so I'm not going to post much today. Had to work overtime yesterday - about three hours. I was fine getting through it, but today I feel just totally wiped out...

More later...

No comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */